Keith Weed, Chief Marketing Officer
“IN THE UNILEVER MARKETING WORLD WE HAVE PEOPLE FOCUSED ON MARKETING EXCELLENCE. THIS IS IMPROVING MARKETING WHEREVER YOU ARE AND WHATEVER JOB YOU ARE DOING. OUR FOCUS IS ON THE CONSUMER, OFFERING BRAND EXPERIENCES AND AN INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNITY.”
Unilever is the second larger advertiser in the world and globally we have a diverse range of more than 400 brands, home and personal care brands, 12 of which generate sales in excess of 1€ billion a year. Many of our brands have long-standing social missions, including Lifebuoy’s campaign for hygiene.
There’s never been a more exciting time to start a career in Marketing at Unilever. We are looking to expand our brand portfolio to bring our well established brands in the developed markets into our local market. We need marketers that will activate these brands and ensure they stand out.
The job is all about engaging closely with consumers to develop a deep understanding of their preferences and needs, then lead assignments that build business and brand equity.
Whether in brand development, or brand building, our marketers have a crucial role to play in engaging with consumers, through our brands, to communicate and engage consumers in our sustainability mission.
Some of our latest awards
- Keith Weed, Chief Marketing Officer, named International Marketer of the Year by marketing insight agency, M and M, 2012
- Marc Mathieu, SVP, Marketing, named most powerful marketer in Britain, by Marketing Magazine, 2012
- We won three Effie awards for Axe, Dove and Lifebuoy, 2012
- We won eight Spikes awards in Asia, 2012
- We won 25 Cannes Lions in Cannes, 2012